to grow a green procurement plan that's worth its weight in gold
the steps that will drive you to green procurement
Pick the brains of the top global procurement executives including:
Switch your spending
to support green initiatives and comply with your
company’s CSR policy - how you can find the untapped value
in green purchasing and reduce your costs
- Green benefits: How do you capitalize on the key advantages of green purchasing for your business – including environmental performance and image improvement, stronger supplier relationships, risk management and eco-efficiency?
- Green purchasing initiatives: Which specific procurement decisions can reduce costs and enhance your company’s reputation for corporate responsibility?
- Becoming leaner and greener: How do you overcome the challenges of green procurement – including price, limited availability of products, lack of supplier environmental awareness and insufficient knowledge within your own organization?
- Greening your suppliers: What’s the best way to ensure all your suppliers are eager to follow your environmental guidelines?
- Proactive procurement: What’s the mostly effective way to combine your procurement decisions with other green programs – e.g. Design for Environment – and achieve energy efficiency, materials innovation and design for recyclability?
- Maximizing all the opportunities: Which products and services should you consider to reduce your environmental footprint – including Buy Recycled programs, Energy and Water-Efficiency programs and much more